Argos Leather Corner Sofa
The article of Argos Leather Corner Sofa have 7 attachments including Jumbo Cord, Charcoal Corner Sofa From The Argos Bailey Range, Argos Siena Corner Leather Effect Sofa-Bed With Storage Design - YouTube, Argos Corner Sofa Bed 20 Images Of Leather Best, Ordinary Argos Leather Corner Sofa #4 Corner Sofa Unit In Black/Grey - Excellent Condition, Bought From Argos For £, Argos Leather Corner Sofa #5 Argos Leather Sofa Memsaheb Net, Dalan-corner-right-aran1_1, Argos Leather Corner Sofa #7 Go Sofa Argos Russcarnahan Com. Leather Corner .. Here are the attachments:
Argos Leather Corner Sofa was published at September 17, 2017 at 9:50 am. It is published on the Sofa category. Argos Leather Corner Sofa is tagged with Argos Leather Corner Sofa, Argos, Leather, Corner, Sofa..Developing the family area such that it seems comfy and very vital that you pay attention. The inviting Argos Leather Corner Sofa can make friends, the attendees, or relatives who come to visit to experience at home. As well as the nice impression that you could, would not be good if you could spend time chatting in this place together? Organizing interior planning family area you can begin by selecting a couch that is suitable designs.
Selection of an effective seat and liking you, may help the living room's look. Model that is seat can you select must match using the concept moved by the home itself. In case a contemporary living room full of seats contemporary and minimalist Argos Leather Corner Sofa might look unusual. Contemporary effect would be tougher extended in the event that you pick a chair that has other vintage details and carvings.
There are various choices of supplies that one may select. Starting from one piece of timber to material or wood body covered with textile and foam multi faceted. If put in the space modern classic-style wood can improve the perception. However, application of wood in a minimalist contemporary place could put in a cozy setting that is natural.
Explanation of Argos Leather Corner Sofa
ArgosAr•gos (är′gos, -gəs),USA pronunciation n.
- an ancient city in SE Greece, on the Gulf of Argolis: a powerful rival of Sparta, Athens, and Corinth.
Leatherleath•er (leᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the skin of an animal, with the hair removed, prepared for use by tanning or a similar process designed to preserve it against decay and make it pliable or supple when dry.
- an article made of this material.
- See stirrup leather.
- pertaining to, made of, or resembling leather: leather processing; leather upholstery.
- catering to or patronized by customers who typically wear leather clothing, often as a means of signaling interest in or preference for sadomasochistic sexual activity.
- to cover or furnish with leather.
- [Informal.]to beat with a leather strap.
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Sofaso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.