Armstrong Ceiling Trim
Armstrong Ceiling Trim have 5 pictures it's including Armstrong Ceiling Trim #1 Barnes And Noble, Ceiling Trims And Transitions, Armstrong Optima Plank Ceiling With 6\, Armstrong Ceiling Trim #4 More Colors Available, Armstrong Ceiling Trim #5 Ceiling Trims And Transitions. Following are the photos:
The article about Armstrong Ceiling Trim was uploaded on January 9, 2018 at 7:24 pm. This image is posted under the Ceiling category. Armstrong Ceiling Trim is tagged with Armstrong Ceiling Trim, Armstrong, Ceiling, Trim..Possibly it's been some time because you and a thrift store 've visited, or possibly you've never visited with one? You will basically drop, in that case. Sometimes you'll be able to score some lounge is excellent enough, although typically they've home furnishings items that are cheaper than home fixtures.
It could search differently when in your home and when compared with samples while some might look excellent in the store. It is easy to find swatches at your home improvement retailer, or just have a snapshot of one's sample for evaluation things from occurring to prevent this.
Be sure to buy at the retailer should you elect to buy a Armstrong Ceiling Trim. Most people don't want to verify the goods before things are bought by them. Challenging to displace the furniture in a few furniture retailers. Deliver examples of colors once you go shopping for classical and conventional fixtures.
Explanation of Armstrong Ceiling Trim
ArmstrongArm•strong (ärm′strông′),USA pronunciation n.
- (Daniel ) Louis ("Satchmo''), 1900–71, U.S. jazz trumpeter and bandleader.
- Edwin Howard, 1890–1954, U.S. electrical engineer and inventor: developed frequency modulation.
- Henry (Henry Jackson), 1912–88, U.S. boxer: world featherweight champion 1937–38;
world lightweight champion 1938–39;
world welterweight champion 1938–40.
- Neil A., born 1930, U.S. astronaut: first person to walk on the moon, July 20, 1969.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Trimtrim (trim),USA pronunciation v., trimmed, trim•ming, n., adj., trim•mer, trim•mest, adv.
- to put into a neat or orderly condition by clipping, paring, pruning, etc.: to trim a hedge.
- to remove (something superfluous or dispensable) by or as if by cutting (often fol. by off): to trim off loose threads from a ragged edge.
- to cut down, as to required size or shape: trim a budget; trim a piece of wood.
- [Aeron.]to level off (an airship or airplane) in flight.
- to distribute the load of (a ship) so that it sits well in the water.
- to stow or arrange, as cargo.
- to adjust (the sails or yards) with reference to the direction of the wind and the course of the ship.
- to decorate or adorn with ornaments or embellishments: to trim a dress with fur.
- to arrange goods in (a store window, showcase, etc.) as a display.
- to prepare or adjust (a lamp, fire, etc.) for proper burning.
- to rebuke or reprove.
- to beat or thrash.
- to defeat.
- to dress or array (often fol. by up).
- to assume a particular position or trim in the water, as a vessel.
- to adjust the sails or yards with reference to the direction of the wind and the course of the ship.
- to pursue a neutral or cautious policy between parties.
- to accommodate one's views to the prevailing opinion for reasons of expediency.
- trim one's sails. See sail (def. 11).
- the condition, order, or fitness of a person or thing for action, work, use, etc.
- the set of a ship in the water, esp. the most advantageous one.
- the condition of a ship with reference to its fitness for sailing.
- the adjustment of sails, rigging, etc., with reference to wind direction and the course of the ship.
- the condition of a submarine as regards buoyancy.
- a person's dress, adornment, or appearance.
- material used for decoration or embellishment;
- decoration of a store window for the display of merchandise;
- a trimming by cutting, clipping, or the like.
- a haircut that restores the previous cut to neatness without changing the hair style.
- something that is cut off or eliminated.
- [Aeron.]the attitude of an airplane with respect to all three axes, at which balance occurs in forward flight under no controls.
- [Building Trades.]finished woodwork or the like used to decorate or border openings or wall surfaces, as cornices, baseboards, or moldings.
- the upholstery, knobs, handles, and other equipment inside a motor car.
- ornamentation on the exterior of an automobile, esp. in metal or a contrasting color.
- pleasingly neat or smart in appearance: trim lawns.
- in good condition or order.
- (of a person) in excellent physical condition: Swimming is a good way to keep trim.
- [Obs.]good, excellent, or fine.
trim ′ly, adv.
trim ′ness, n.