Bench Press Record
Bench Press Record have 7 attachments including Man Crushes Bench Press World Record, Nice Bench Press Record #2 13-Year-Old Girl Can Bench Press 198lbs, Awesome Bench Press Record #3 Arlee Woman Breaks World Bench Press Record, And She's Not Done Yet, Eric Spoto Raw Bench Press World Record - All 3 Lifts | SuperTraining.TV - YouTube, Bench Press Record Design Inspirations #5 Let's ., Amazing Bench Press Record Photo Gallery #6 Eric Spoto 722 Lbs, Body's Response To Failed Attempt To Break World Record Bench Press. Following are the pictures:
The image about Bench Press Record was uploaded at November 24, 2017 at 5:11 am. This article is uploaded in the Bench category. Bench Press Record is labelled with Bench Press Record, Bench, Press, Record..Bench Press Record layout has become a preferred style of many people with their residence. The look is stylish, glance that was simple and contemporary has captivated a lot of people to use for their occupancy. Ways to get a modern look that is contemporary beautiful? for contemporary design model comes with an exciting attribute, the furniture is made.
The look fashion furnishings provide the feeling of light and easy in the remaining look of the area. This is often purchased from the use of a smooth straightline touse white shade thus impressed clear and light. Another content utilized is glass product that is transparent and reflective to provide the impression of a more contemporary.
Flooring with supplies such as pebble, ceramics tile, and wood efficiently joined inside the modern category. Offer to accident room successfully and also concluding very like a rug for one more feeling of luxury. This trick is most well suited for separating between your diningroom as well as the family area which often appear next to each other.
The color scheme of Bench Press Record layout design is focused from the scheme of simple hues like grey, brown, black, and white. Use these hues for indoor factors including surfaces, roof, flooring, and booking a spot to get a splash of vibrant shades of the room in extras and furniture.
Use your imagination for a more innovative approach patterns and textures to provide a beauty inside the bedroom. For the content used-to conduct out interiordesign stand is chances have opened. The effect that's sensed in modern interior design is nominal lines and setting " stuff that is less ".
Today with natural light while in the space, room is created open and brilliant with modern contemporary interior-design. So that light can be shown round the space in the house, pick white floor content. Additionally utilize glass in the place of huge windows wall material and skylights to bring up to possible in house in natural light.
Context of Bench Press Record
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Recordre•cord (v. ri kôrd′;n., adj. rek′ərd),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to set down in writing or the like, as for the purpose of preserving evidence.
- to cause to be set down or registered: to record one's vote.
- to state or indicate: He recorded his protest, but it was disregarded.
- to serve to relate or to tell of: The document records that the battle took place six years earlier.
- to set down or register in some permanent form, as on a seismograph.
- to set down, register, or fix by characteristic marks, incisions, magnetism, etc., for the purpose of reproduction by a phonograph or magnetic reproducer.
- to make a recording of: The orchestra recorded the 6th Symphony.
- to record something;
make a record.
- an act of recording.
- the state of being recorded, as in writing.
- an account in writing or the like preserving the memory or knowledge of facts or events.
- information or knowledge preserved in writing or the like.
- a report, list, or aggregate of actions or achievements: He made a good record in college. The ship has a fine sailing record.
- a legally documented history of criminal activity: They discovered that the suspect had a record.
- something or someone serving as a remembrance;
memorial: Keep this souvenir as a record of your visit.
- the tracing, marking, or the like, made by a recording instrument.
- something on which sound or images have been recorded for subsequent reproduction, as a grooved disk that is played on a phonograph or an optical disk for recording sound(audiodisk) or images(videodisk). Cf. compact disk.
- the highest or best rate, amount, etc., ever attained, esp. in sports: to hold the record for home runs; to break the record in the high jump.
- the standing of a team or individual with respect to contests won, lost, and tied.
- an official writing intended to be preserved.
- a group of related fields, or a single field, treated as a unit and comprising part of a file or data set, for purposes of input, processing, output, or storage by a computer.
- the commitment to writing, as authentic evidence, of something having legal importance, esp. as evidence of the proceedings or verdict of a court.
- evidence preserved in this manner.
- an authentic or official written report of proceedings of a court of justice.
- go on record, to issue a public statement of one's opinion or stand: He went on record as advocating immediate integration.
- off the record:
- not intended for publication;
confidential: The President's comment was strictly off the record.
- not registered or reported as a business transaction;
off the books.
- on record:
- existing as a matter of public knowledge;
- existing in a publication, document, file, etc.: There was no birth certificate on record.
- making or affording a record.
- surpassing or superior to all others: a record year for automobile sales.