Chaise Lounge Pad
This blog post about Chaise Lounge Pad have 6 photos including Ordinary Chaise Lounge Pad #1 Outdoor Sunbrella Chaise Lounge Cushion, Hayneedle, Chaise Lounge Cushion Set With Rounded Corners Back, Chaise Lounge Pad #4 Wayfair.com, Chaise Lounge Pad #5 Hayneedle, Double-Piped Outdoor Sunbrella Chaise Lounge Cushion. Following are the images:
This image about Chaise Lounge Pad was published on December 17, 2017 at 2:27 am. This post is uploaded under the Sofa category. Chaise Lounge Pad is labelled with Chaise Lounge Pad, Chaise, Lounge, Pad..The sack is actually where you may spend lots of your time and a very important part of your property. So it is crucial which you provide it with style that is high. Additionally you should also make sure that the furniture relative to the topic of the bedroom.
Additionally it is possible you will locate greater possibilities online than in shops. While looking for your bedroom equipment remember to check additional important things that accompany it such as pillowcases blankets and stuff like that out. These may also be generally available in the store that is exact same.
If you take a look at accessories, it would become a good plan where you will get cheap and good furniture that'll match your allowance to find out. If you should be searching for Chaise Lounge Pad furniture then a great matter will be to uncover an internet shop that carries it at a really affordable discount. Along with the best component is you can even review furniture's price before you create your option.
Description of Chaise Lounge Pad
Chaisechaise (shāz),USA pronunciation n.
Also called chaise d'or (shāz dôr′).USA pronunciation [Numis.]
- a light, open carriage, usually with a hood, esp. a one-horse, two-wheeled carriage for two persons; shay.
- See post chaise.
- a chaise longue, esp. a light one used out of doors.
a gold coin of France, first issued in the early 14th century, which bears a figure of the king seated on a large throne. an Anglo-Gallic copy of this coin, issued by Edward III.
Loungelounge (lounj),USA pronunciation v., lounged, loung•ing, n.
- to pass time idly and indolently.
- to rest or recline indolently;
loll: We lounged in the sun all afternoon.
- to go or move in a leisurely, indolent manner;
saunter (usually fol. by around, along, off, etc.).
- to pass (time) in lounging (usually fol. by away or out): to lounge away the afternoon.
- a sofa for reclining, sometimes backless, having a headrest at one end.
- a place for sitting, waiting, smoking, etc., esp. a large public room, as in a hotel, theater, or air terminal, often with adjoining washrooms.
- a section on a train, plane, or ship having various club or social facilities.
- a cocktail lounge.
- [Archaic.]the act or a period of lounging.
- [Archaic.]a lounging gait.
Padpad1 (pad),USA pronunciation n., v., pad•ded, pad•ding.
- a cushionlike mass of soft material used for comfort, protection, or stuffing.
- a soft, stuffed cushion used as a saddle;
a padded leather saddle without a tree.
- a number of sheets of paper glued or otherwise held together at one edge to form a tablet.
- a soft, ink-soaked block of absorbent material for inking a rubber stamp.
- Anat., Zool. any fleshy mass of tissue that cushions a weight-bearing part of the body, as on the underside of a paw. See diag. under dog.
- the foot, as of a fox, hare, or wolf.
- a piece or fold of gauze or other absorbent material for use as a surgical dressing or a protective covering.
- Zool. a pulvillus, as on the tarsus or foot of an insect.
- a lily pad.
- See launch pad.
- one's living quarters, as an apartment or room.
- one's bed.
- a room where people gather to take narcotics;
an addicts' den.
- money paid as a bribe to and shared among police officers, as for ignoring law violations.
- a list of police officers receiving such money.
- Elect. a nonadjustable attenuator consisting of a network of fixed resistors.
- a metal plate riveted or welded to a surface as a base or attachment for bolts, hooks, eyes, etc.
- a piece of wood laid on the back of a deck beam to give the deck surface a desired amount of camber.
- a handle for holding various small, interchangeable saw blades.
- Also, pod. a socket in a brace for a bit.
- Metall. a raised surface on a casting.
- a small deposit of weld metal, as for building up a worn surface.
- on the pad, [Slang.](of a police officer) receiving a bribe, esp. on a regular basis.
- to furnish, protect, fill out, or stuff with a pad or padding.
- to expand or add to unnecessarily or dishonestly: to pad a speech;
to pad an expense account.
- to add metal to (a casting) above its required dimensions, to insure the flow of enough metal to all parts.
- to insure the proper forging of a piece.